- Dedal© is a trademark owned by Dedalware Unipessoal LDA a Portuguese licensed company that complies with the principles of the Data Protection and the Privacy and Electronic Communications EU Regulations.
- All personal information you provide to Dedal© is kept strictly confidential: Dedal© endeavors to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Dedal© will use your information for administration (including providing any goods, services or information you have requested), marketing, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences. We will disclose your information to our trusted service providers and agents for these purposes as long as those third parties agree to keep your information confidential.
- Dedal© does not store credit card details.
- While creating or consulting your account, you can choose to receive:
• emails from Dedal©, with sales information or propositions of its partners.
• offers directly sent by sales partners of Dedal©.
Nevertheless, you may exercise your right of access the file and your right of rectification/deletion regarding your personal data by sending a request to info (at) dedal.pt (stating your e-mail address, surname, first name and reason of the contact).
- In order to enable us to provide you with a personalized browsing experience, this site uses 'cookie' information collection technology. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer's previous visits to this website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this website.